- Low Season £18 per night
- Mid Season £22 per night
- High Season £24 per night
(Prices per night include two adults and two children, awning and dogs, electric and water.)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 2021 CALENDER
Booking Conditions & Site Rules for Touring & Motor Caravans
- To reserve a pitch please either telephone or email we require a phone number and email address to comply with Trace and Trace. Payment in full is required two weeks prior to arrival. If we close or you cannot travel due to Covid we will move your booking or refund. On arrival please scan our QR Code.
- Prices include two adults and two children, no charge for dogs or awnings. Extra adults are charged at £5 each per night, Children £2 per night.
- Arrive and Departure: pitches may be occupied from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- Dogs: are welcome, though we do reserve the right to decline certain breeds and bitches in season. Acceptance is conditional upon a) dogs being kept on a lead at all times in the park b) Dogs not being allowed to foul in the park.
- Speed Limit: there is a speed limit of 5mph.
- Parking: The owners reserve the right, in inclement weather, to require cars to be kept off grassed areas.
- Ground sheets: only aerotex are permitted.
- We try to keep formalities to a minimum, but in the interest of good neighbourliness we ask you and your party to observe the site rules should you decided to take a booking with us.
- Cancellation: please inform us at your earliest possible moment by telephone, so that we can try and re-let the pitch. If successful, part refund may be made at our discretion. Deposits are NOT refundable.
- Disturbance: rowdy or dangerous games are not permitted. Please ensure that there are no disturbances after 9.30pm or before 8am.
- Washing: Please use the launderette and rotary dryers provided for your convenience. Water is metered, please do not allow children to waste it by playing with the taps. If you wish to wash your caravan, please inform the owners first. A nominal charge will be made.
- Liability: The owners cannot accept liability for loss or damage to your caravan or car and their contents, your luggage or personnel belongings, save insofar as such loss or damage results from proven negligence on the owners part.
- Disclaimer: the owners cannot be held responsible for any accident, loss or damage which may be sustained by you, save insofar as it results from the owners proven negligence.